Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Poetry from Years 3 and 4 via Home Learning

Here are a few poems written and performed by years 3 and 4 - produced during this period of home learning.



Easter

When i heard birds tweeting I could tell that Easter was here,
So I ran down stairs to see what Easter brought to me,
Happiness filled my heart when I saw all the chocolate,
I dived straight to the caramel egg.

Imogen

Ripped Pants 

When I came out of the shower one morning I realized my pants were RIPPED. I danced around in circles screaming I needed some pants, running around everywhere down the snake and through the mouth room and then all of a sudden PADOOOF I crashed into the wardrobe.

Cooking Pans 

Cooking pans cooking pans they are everywhere cooking pans cooking pans we need them everywhere . We need them on our heads, we need them on our legs, cooking pans, cooking pans. We need them everywhere.

Pineapples and Mango

Pineapples and mangoes where do they grow pineapples and mangoes are so delicious we need to know. Pineapples grow on a pine pants tree making a noise like a congquas squeel.Mangoes grow on a man's nose with a big ploge yo .

Maisie


NONSENSE POEM
The dog was dressed like a pineapple
The cat was wearing a shoe
The fish where flying an airplane 
And the monkeys where swimming in the sea.

Limericks poem
A girl with arms like elastic
Was really into gymnastics 
She went to the gym 
With a class of gin 
But she still turned out fantasic 

Ruby