Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

Some of our hobbies

Scootering

I started scootering at the age of 4 or 5, and I used to get teenagers to show me how to drop in,but the one thing I did not have was the guts to do so.  The first time I used a scooter all I did,was just play around my driveway.  Until, a couple of days ago, my mam, me and my friend went to a skate park in Gateshead called DYNAMIX.  From ten o’clock until twelve o’clock it’s inexperienced riders, then after that it’s for experienced riders.

First, you put 1 quarter of the scooter over the edge of the quarter pipe [ like on the picture].Then,put either your right foot or left foot on the metal bar lean forward,and fly.

Goals
  • Tail whips.
  • Back flips.
  • Front flips.
  • 360s.
  • 180s.
All of these are very extreme,do not try without being told how.
These are next level for me!

Angus

Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu

Where it’s originally from?
BJJ also known as Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu is from Japan.A student of Kano’s Misto Maeda emigrated from Japan to Brazil in 1914.He was assisted by a local politician named George Gracie,whose father had also been an immigrant, hailing originally from Scotland. As a token of his gratitude, Maeda taught Jiu Jitsu to George’s son Carlos Gracie. Carlos later shared his knowledge with

Max

My Dog, Alfie

My dog is named Alfie, he is a Labradoodle, which is a cross with a Labrador and a poodle. My Mam and Dad got me him in 2018 Christmas, I wanted a dog for so long and i finally got Alfrado (that's what I call him for fun sometimes.) His hair colour is blonde a bit like mine, his ears are quite small but they look big because there is so much hair over them, there so big and puffy! The hair over the top is crimped so he looks very cute. His paws are very big like lion paws, he also has brown eyes and a big bushy  tail. He wears a red and blue tartan collar which I chose for him because he suits red and it makes him look smart.

Alfies personality is playful, silly and funny. He loves attention and will happily sleep anywhere. One of his favourite things to do is to annoy other dogs an get them to chase him. He also loves to play hide 'n seek, when I hide and my family say “wheres Miya” he immediately knows to look for me!

Miya

Horse Riding

Every year people come together and ride horse around Annan which is in Scotland it is called riding of the marches.

People dress in red are the Corrnet  and Cornet Lass.                               
The chase first happened in 1845 and it still happens every year.

Noah