Pages

Thursday 28 March 2024

Taylor Swift and Marshmallow Story

Taylor Swift


My favourite singer is Taylor Swift and I love her music so much.I went and saw her eras tour with my mum and we stayed up quite late which was so much fun.My absolute fav song that she wrote is You Belong With Me.I don’t know how I can’t get enough of the song but it is stuck in my head all the time. My second fav is Paper Rings or Body And Soul. All three of them are so catchy and no one can get them out of my head. Even though Taylor is my favourite singer, 1 direction has to be my second fav or Adele they are so good and they have lots of catchy songs.


My Marshmallow Story


Over the two weeks off I started a Marshmallow Story.It is off to a very good start and I am very proud of what I have done so far. This is a very rough summary of it so basically I was on a walk and there was a shadow. I went towards it and it was a marshmallow, it could talk and it told me to follow it so I did and I went into then I went into the grand land of marshmallows. It was amazing it was so pink and white everywhere the houses, shops, palace and a load more.

Arrabella, Year 5